It’s got to be Accurate
We provide solutions-driven staffing for employers throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and beyond. What does that mean for you? We don’t just push the people we have available if they are not the right fit. We take into consideration your company culture and your goals to provide people with the right skills and attitude to succeed in your company.
Whether you need a single employee to fill in for an absence or a full managed workforce solution, we have options that fit.
What sets Accurate Staffing apart:
- Comprehensive screening program that includes drug testing, background verification, and eVerify.
- Exceptional work environment that includes training and other benefits.
- Superior retention rate, with many temporary staff working with us for over 10 years.
- Industry leader with safety-focused staff.
Accurate Staffing is a leading office & industrial staffing agency serving North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Our industrial recruiters will help you hire top talent in Charlotte, NC and beyond. We help employers succeed with services including:
Need a short-term fill-in? Someone to step in on short notice? Long-term help to complete a critical project? Temporary staffing gives you options that get work done without adding to your head count.
If you’re looking for a risk-free way to hire, there’s no better choice than temporary-to-hire. Try an Accurate Staffing employee on the job to evaluate their skills, fit and work ethic before adding them to your team.
Trust Accurate Staffing to recruit highly qualified candidates for your full-time positions. We narrow the field to a few select candidates. You choose from the best prospects.
Place the temporary employees of your choice on the Accurate Staffing payroll. We take care of paycheck distribution, tax withholding, workers’ compensation and benefits.
Our onsite coordinator will take care of all aspects of managing your temporary workforce, including:
- Handling staffing requisitions
- Partner with you to coordinate job orders
- Keeping up with daily staffing requirements
- Training, supporting and managing temporary workers
- Generating reports and data